Fence Jacksonville Fl




About 4 Tradesmen Fencing


I’m the owner of 4 Tradesmen Fencing here in Jacksonville, Florida. We’re a small, family-run fence company, and honestly, I never planned on getting into the fencing business when I started my career.


Before 4 Tradesmen Fencing, I spent about nine years working in St. Augustine on the E-2D Hawkeye with Northrop Grumman. It was good work and I learned a lot, but eventually I realized the corporate world just wasn’t for me. I wanted to build something myself and have more control over where my time and effort went.


That’s how 4 Tradesmen Fencing got started.


I had also been running a small lawn service, The Real Turf Guys, and for a while I was doing both. I still have a handful of lawn-service customers in Mandarin, but these days my main focus is 4 Tradesmen Fencing.


The business has grown because of local homeowners, referrals, and people giving us an opportunity to work on their property. I appreciate that more than I can really put into words. When someone hires a small local company, they’re putting their trust in us, and I take that seriously.


We install wood, vinyl, and aluminum fences for homeowners in Jacksonville and the surrounding areas. That includes Mandarin, Fruit Cove, Julington Creek, Durbin Crossing, SilverLeaf, St. Johns County, and Clay County.


Every property is a little different. Some homeowners want a traditional wood privacy fence. Others prefer vinyl because they don't want to spend their weekends maintaining a fence. Aluminum can be a great choice when someone wants something that has a more open look while still giving the property a finished appearance.


We don't try to convince everybody that one type of fence is the answer. We talk through the options and help customers figure out what makes sense for their home and budget.


Being affordable is important to us, too. Fencing can get expensive quickly, and I know most homeowners have a budget they need to stay within. Our goal is to provide good workmanship and a finished fence we're proud to put our name on without making the project unnecessarily expensive.


One of the biggest reasons I wanted to build this company was my family. I have four sons, and a big part of what I'm doing with 4 Tradesmen Fencing and Cantrell Farms LLC is building something they can eventually look back on and be proud of.


I'm not interested in pretending we're some huge national company. We're local. We're hands-on. We're still growing, and I personally care about the reputation we're building here in Jacksonville.


If you're looking for fence installation in Jacksonville, FL, or need a wood, vinyl, or aluminum fence in Mandarin, Fruit Cove, Julington Creek, Durbin Crossing, SilverLeaf, St. Johns County, or Clay County, we'd be happy to talk with you about your project.


For us, it's not just about installing another fence. It's about doing good work, treating people fairly, and building a business that can last for my family.



Fence Jacksonville Fl


Comments